RIGHT TO HEALTH
I. NEED TO KNOW
Powerpoint-Presentation (ppt-File, 169KB)
II. GOOD TO KNOW
a. PPP on the Right to Health and Human Security
b. Linklist on the Right to Health (pdf-File, 43KB)
- World Summit for Social Development, Copenhagen Declaration on Social Development and Programme of Action of the World Summit for Social Development, 1995.
- U.S. Department of State, Egypt: Report on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) or Female Genital Cutting (FGC), 2001.
- 3D, Chapter 4 - TRIPS and Health. In: Practical Guide to the WTO.
- World Food Summit 2002, Declaration of the World Food Summit: Five Years Later, International Alliance Against Hunger.
- World Health Organization (WHO), Traditional Medicine: A Novel Approach for Available, Accessible and Affordable Health Care, 2005.
-World Health Organization (WHO), Working Paper on health and human rights activities within WHO, 2005.
III. SELECTED ACTIVITIES
ACTIVITY 1: Imaging a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being (pdf-File, 61KB)
ACTIVITY 2: Mapping the realisation of the human right to health (pdf-File, 50KB)
ACTIVITY 3: Female Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health (pdf-File, 51KB)
- CONSTITUTION OF THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION of 1946
- GENERAL COMMENT N° 14 on the highest attainable standard of of health of 2000.
- CAIRO DECLARATION FOR THE ELIMINATION OF FGM